Your key responsibilities:
- Monitor the budget allocated to our department on a daily basis through the various invoices issued by external service providers.
- You manage the budget exercise and the calculations of the quarterly forecasts.
- You analyze the provisions still open and define with the budget owners if these can be closed.
- You validate the invoices of certain suppliers on the basis of controls.
- External monitoring: you provide a monthly update of the costs of each external.
- You answer various questions and requests from the team in relation to the budget.
- You analyze budget figures to improve understanding and forecasting of our results.
- You have a Master's Degree in Finance / Business / Economics
- You are fluent in Dutch or French and you have a good knowledge of the other national language
- You are fluent in English
- You have already been involved in budgeting and forecasting
- You have strong skills in MS Office
- You love to work with numbers and you are accurate in your approach
- You demonstrate an entrepreneurial and creative spirit
- Able to work independently
- A full-time, permanent contract
- Competitive remuneration in line with your experience
- A position with varied responsibilities where you will develop your skills
- The opportunity to follow training to become an expert in your sector
- A dynamic and growing environment
- a daily rate in line with the market (3 months - Depending on the evolution of the project, possible extension)